Monday, January 31, 2011

Content is King

1) A field/hobby/something that I have a passion for:
  • Lacrosse
  • Fishing
  • Cars
  • Music
2) I usually dont go to blogs and I dont know if any person or companies use blogging to promote their bands or items.  I can see people probably discussing wether or not these products work efficently.
3)A field that i might se myself blogging about is lacrosse to find out about if new products are good or not. For fishing maybe techniques or items that would help me improve my game.

1 comment:

  1. A google search for "lacrosse blog" quickly revealed a link to Syracuse University's Lacrosse Team blog. Apparently they use blogging as a means to promote their "brand": http://blog.syracuse.com/orangelacrosse/2011/02/syracuse_university_lacrosse_o.html

    Why am I doing your work? Please be more diligent in the future.

    Good luck with Lacrosse tryouts.

    ReplyDelete